POST 7: CHANGES IN MY STUDY PROGRAM



In the study plan of my career I find it quite good and particular due to the complexity of the subject, it is an acceptable period of 5 years, the only bad thing about the study plan is that failing a branch of one semester can cost you up to two years , for the practices that are at the end of the year, or at the beginning of the next academic year, this must change, in the field of practices they should not be so demanding, for failing a branch, I have not been going to practice for two years and also I know cases of other colleagues who owe many practices due to arrears and should in that case be more flexible.

In infrastructure it is something old, it should be something more modern, but it is beautiful, it looks like a forest and I love it, all the people who enter the campus fall in love, it is so green, you can breathe fresh air. It has a wide field to play soccer, rugby, basketball, swimming, among other sports. You can relax anywhere, eat anywhere, it's the best, the space is so big that if I smoke a cigarette I won't bother anyone. In terms of technology, it lacks, but what it has is enough.



I would put an air conditioner in each classroom in the forestry faculty and make them bigger, so there are more spaces. The patio that overlooks the ranger rooms would add some easy chairs so that we can sit and rest in our spare hours, but in my personal opinion our faculty seems perfect and one of the most beautiful that could have ever existed.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE FOOD

The Best Photo

My Favorite Piece of Technology