My Favorite Piece of Technology


                                                    TV

My favorite technology is TV, I don't use it much, but I love it when I have the time to watch programs, series, movies, news, comedy routines, videos, anime, etc. I like see tv and commenting on the content they are on air.

I always use television when someone comes to my house, don't we have a panorama? we watch television, a laugh program to be able to laugh, some great sporting event, or listen to music, accompanied by a delicious aperitif or a delicious snack and something to drink. When I want to play a video game there is nothing more pleasant than a good TV and that this is great


tv + friends + videogames = great moment and full funny




soccer tv + friends + food =  very nice moment


In my life, it affects me in a good way, because it informs me, it entertains me, it is a good hobby. I love television, when I'm alone, I turn it on so that I don't feel alone, when I'm scared, I turn it on to watch children's programs and my fear takes away, television is great and especially when it has good audio and good resolution.

I fully recommend using TV, but not watching all day, I feel that it is very therapeutic to watch TV, with your room very clean, to be together with friends and that the TV is on as ambient sound



maximum tranquility



listen to music, a podcast, or movie on tv and eat food with friends or family, for me it is a beautiful way to spend time

Comentarios

  1. Perfect friend, we should get together some day to watch movies on your television

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. perfect idea! tell me the day, and we eat taquitos while we watch game of throne

      Borrar
  2. Tv is a best panorama ever, trought the years and the time, definitely

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Millennial tv that the way to unite a family

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The best thing in life is to watch a series or movie with something delicious to eat!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE FOOD

The Best Photo