MY FAVORITE FOOD

 


the best food entree










Mmmmmmmmm food, there is nothing I like more than food, when it comes to this I am very happy

I love getting together with friends to eat, even more when we are at home, I have always been lucky that I always choose what I like. Well, we usually order sushi, since it is the easiest to find at night.


My favorite food is, my God, I can't choose what I like the most, it is difficult how to choose if I prefer my mom or my dad, too difficult, it is more likely that I am a millionaire than that I find my favorite food

But the one that I love too much and have a special affection for it is Chinese food, chaufan rice with Mongolian chicken Mongolian meat, my God what a delight, spread the wonton in soy, wonderful



It is sad I almost never eat it, due to its high price, and I do not like to buy food just for me, usually Chinese food we make it for very important occasions, such as Christmas or New Year, which makes it a very special meal for me.

although Mexican and Venezuelan food is not far behind ..

mmmm very delicious, venezuelan food


tacobell ( fast food type mexican)

Eating this usually seriously damages my health, always when I eat it, my wadding hurts, and if I always ate it, it would cause me hypertension and enormous overweight, which I already have from another meal hahaha




the dream of my life is to try all the foods in the world



 my cookies favourite


My God, what a difficult decision, this corn pie, I love it too, my favorite chile food




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Best Photo

My Favorite Piece of Technology