POST 8: THE LAST POST, MY ENGLISH

 

My experience has been very good, the English teachers I have had during college have been the best teachers and the best people I have ever met, one more than others. Very good people, very grateful for their teachings, when they teach me English, I feel like I am transported to a country in Gringolandia. But on the other hand it has been a little sad that it has been online, this gives me the motivation to continue learning on my part, because online I feel incomplete.

In the aspects of English I still need a lot of improvement, pronunciation and especially listening. I think it must be because of my low motivation to listen to music in English, watch movies in English, do more things in the field of English language. I still have a lot to learn English, a lot to practice, and sometimes I feel pressured to learn more. I need to leave the university speaking English hahahah.

The truth of things outside of English classes I don't use it much more than reading posts, memes in English in social networks, although it is very useful to know stories and showbiz of the United States ahahahahha thinking about it, I don't use almost anything in English, I always reproach myself, because I don't learn more English, because I don't make more effort to learn.

It's never too late to learn, I will not give up, I hope after finishing my English at the university, I will continue to improve myself and learn more and then take other languages.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE FOOD

The Best Photo

My Favorite Piece of Technology