post 6, travel time

 






Time travel is something that makes me very curious to know what could happen if someone goes to the past or to the future. If I could I would love to go to the past to live the times of the 80's and 90's, to feel and live the parties of that time, to be living in the United States, to try to make friends with the great stars of that time, leonardo dicaprio, michael jordan, michael jackson, etc. I would be very happy to be a celebrity like them, my way of approaching them would be to predict the future as I would travel to the past with all the answers. I would love to stay there, make my life there, it would be something so cool where the past times were better. 

But on the other hand I would also love to go to the future a few hours after the lottery results are announced, so I could write down the numbers and travel to the past to buy a ticket and put the result I wrote down in the future, and bam I would become a multimillionaire.

And as a final point, it causes me a great curiosity to see myself as I am in the future and if I like the result I stay and if I don't like it I travel to the past when I was a child and I make that child grow up to be the most brilliant person in the world.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE FOOD

The Best Photo

My Favorite Piece of Technology