POST 3 : HAIRCUT. blog 3

 



This is me at school, I was 15 or 16 years old, I upload this photo, since all my life, they have experimented with me haircuts, friends, family, neighbors who are practicing or studying hairdressing. I always went to school with a very horrible hairstyle, everyone bothered me, this situation still made me laugh, and I had to ask the teachers for permission to let me wear a hat inside the class, so that my haircut would not be seen horrible, they empathized with me because it really was horrible.

The one who was my girlfriend at that time, she always bothered because they cut my hair like that, I understood her, anyone would be ashamed to be next to someone with an ugly haircut, hahaha, what memories. I will always remember this haircut as the worst of all, it was my cousin who was studying, and she was wrong with the number of the machine.

But now that I'm going to college and I'm older, I would never lend my head again so they could learn to cut their hair haha

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE FOOD

The Best Photo

My Favorite Piece of Technology