Post 5, My future job

 





I imagine my future work in a workshop where wood is worked, a workshop in which they make furniture, chairs, clocks, doors, and all kinds of material that is composed of wood. This can be outdoors or as an indoor job as well. I intend to travel a lot in this job to do business deals in different parts of the country, and I hope broadly across the continent. I would love to have a good salary, since I would like to be the owner and owner of the workshop, and thus over time, create and sell real estate made of wood. For this I need to earn a good salary to be able to invest very well. The specialty I want to study is wood, which would help me a lot in what I want to focus on in the future, the work of this same. In short, I would love to be a type of craftsman who makes unique pieces of wood, that wealthy or famous people ask me for a special piece of wood for their homes and I be the only one to make it in such a way that they only want my pieces of wood. , hahaha it may be a bit greedy, but that's the business world.

With the same wood that I work, the great point would be to build cabins or houses on the beach and in the south, to retire happily from life in that special place managing these cabins.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE FOOD

The Best Photo

My Favorite Piece of Technology