POST 2: my favourite vacation

 



The best vacation I had was at the beach, I went on vacation for a month with my uncles and cousins, I was 14 years old, we went to the beach that is in the commune or city of Los Vilos, we did many things, the house was in front of the beach, so we bathed all night and spent all night on the same beach, we did many but many mischief, to the point that the neighbors called the police all night, but we could not do anything because we were minors. 

It was the second time or 3rd time that I went with my cousins and uncles, I had a great time, I remember that one weekend two friends of my cousins arrived, and that weekend my uncles were not there, so we had a big party that ended in a pitched battle with some people dressed up as Mickey mouse, Barney, etc.

I was one of the youngest of the group since at that time I was 14 and my big cousins and their friends were 23 years old approximately, we laughed a lot, we had parties every night and we got drunk.

It was the best so far because I was a carefree teenager at that time, I met my first summer love, we ate too much delicious food, preferably junk food and we did almost nothing but lie down, eat go to take a bath go back to eat go out at night and go home to eat and be at the side, we got up super late at 4 pm, we woke up the smell of food hahaha, what times, I hope someday to return to that same place.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE FOOD

The Best Photo

My Favorite Piece of Technology