The Best Photo

 




Although the photo is blurred, this photo for me means the best day of my life without a doubt, it was October 31, 2018, it was a too fun Hallowen night, where I went with my twin brother and my two best friends, I dance too much, they put me on the stage, to choose the best costume and of all the costumes that had, the public chose mine as one of the best, that feeling was the maximum, many people wanted to dance with me, but I did not accept because I am very ashamed, it was a unforgettable day.

I love costumes, it is a way of forgetting about the physical and what matters is the character you play, or how fantastic you look in a costume. I photographed myself with many super heroes, vampires, princesses and many other characters, it was incredible.



                                                if a photo could represent how I felt that night, it would be this one. 



Comentarios

  1. i love halloween friend, it reminds me when i was a kid, and one of my favorite movies is "the nightmare before chrismas"

    ResponderBorrar

  2. Halloween is the best holiday, change my mind

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I had never seen costumes in that way that amazing :0

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE FOOD

My Favorite Piece of Technology