Nature Conservation

 



Being a forester is a great help to the world and to humanity, depending on the area one specializes in. Foresters are divided into production and conservation.

The conservation specialty could affect in a very beneficial way for nature and animals, the more people there are in this area, the more the subsistence of human beings, flora and fauna will be guaranteed, avoiding pollution and depredation of the resources of planet earth.



 In this process the truth is that I do not feel capable of doing it, it is a very big responsibility that I will leave it to others, it may sound selfish, but I would like to live my life my way.

The conservation area is the one that protects and conserves our forests. This specialty has the potential to turn the world green again with the action of forestry and reforestation, it could directly help in carbon sequestration, the water cycle and among others.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE FOOD

The Best Photo

My Favorite Piece of Technology