I honestly do not know many people that I admire in my field, but I do admire other people such as athletes, and especially Leo Messi.

Lionel Messi is a soccer player with FC Barcelona and the Argentina national team. He has established records for goals scored and won individual awards en route to worldwide recognition as one of the best players in soccer.

He is simply the best player in the world for me, with his feet he moves the ball as if it really was magic, it is a natural talent that he was born with, I can not imagine the pressure you must feel to be the best player in the world, and play for one of the best teams and clubs in the world. What he does is simply phenomenal.

 



one of my dreams is to have a picture with him, also with Ronaldinho







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE FOOD

The Best Photo

My Favorite Piece of Technology