POST 4: FORESTRY ENGINEERING





 All I expect from forestry engineering is to graduate later, have my degree, and risk everything, to go live in the extreme south of Chile, to be specific, to Puerto Natales, I went there recently, and I simply fell in love with the city, going there is the best thing that has happened to me in my life. It is the most beautiful place I have ever visited. I believe that there is work in that place for what I study, because it has quite a lot of national parks, national monuments, natural reserves, close by. It is a dream come true to go there and imagine that I can work in that beautiful place, in the institution most longed for by a forester, which is the conaf.

It is wonderful to think something like that, the only bad thing about being a forester is that it is usually far from the family, but sometimes we have to risk something, to be able to win too.


Sometimes I think and there is nothing better than working in the same nature, with little stress and with fresh air

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE FOOD

The Best Photo

My Favorite Piece of Technology